CISF Admit Card 2020:Central Industrial Security Force issued a medical exam admit card on CISF-2017 for the post of Constable / Driver & DCPO. The medical test will start at CISF NHCC Hospital, Mahipalpur, New Delhi on 14 October 2020. The admit card can be downloaded on its official website and a direct link has been given to you in the article. The medical exam can be continued at the DME Center for 2-3 days. We also included a list of 64 applicants for the CISF-2017 medical exam and a list of 72 candidates previously selected from the reserved list for recruitment. For more central govt jobs visit the vijethajobs.com website regularly.
CISF Medical Examination Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Organization||Central Industry Security Force|
|Job posting information||Constable/Driver & DCPO|
|No. of Vacancies||447|
|Exam Date||14 October 2020 onwards|
|Venue||CISF NHCC Hospital, Mahipalpur, New Delhi- 110037|
Direct Link to Download CISF Constable/Driver Admit Card
Candidates whose names are included in the preferred medical examination list can download their admit card from the direct link specified below. It is advisable for applicants to review the full information on the admit card including the time and location.
List of Selected Candidates for Medical Exam
A total of 62 candidates have been invited to take the medical examination to hire applications for the position of constable/driver from 14 October. This medical examination will be carried out for Constable Driver Recruitment 2017, and the final selection will not be determined.
Steps To Download CISF Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link mentioned below.
- Enter your registration number correctly.
- Select your Date of Birth as mentioned during the registration process.
- Fill the Captcha form carefully and Submit your login.
- Download your CISF Admit Card 2020 and take a print out of the same.
Documents Mandatory To Carry For Medical Examination
- The candidates have to carry a hard copy of their admit card along with the following documents to the examination hall
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with a photograph
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
|The Official Web Site|