CIMFR Job Alert 2020:Are you looking for the Latest Scientist Vacancy in CIMFR, Dhanbad(Jharkhand)? CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad invited 18 vacancies for enthusiastic, innovative, and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements M. E./M. Tech in Mining Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and Ph. D. submitted in Environmental Science/ Botany/ Ecology/Geology/Applied Geology/Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry having 32 to 37 years of age people are eligible to apply for this notification of CIMFR Recruitment 2020.
CIMFR Jobs 2020 can only be demanded by Indian residents. Applicants are to pay the application fee through online banking via SBI. The permanent staff and applicants of the SC / ST / PWD / Women / CSIR would be excluded from the application fee.
The CIMFR Selection Committee is responsible for recruitment of the applicants on a standardised examination and interview. The candidate is chosen for the Scientist job to be awarded a simple salary 11 of Rs. 67,700/-. Interested applicants must download the application form for CIMFR Vacancy 2020, submitting the necessary documentation to the CIMFR Office at or before 24-11-2020 at Dhanbad (Jharkhand).
(CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad is the first ISO-9001 accredited research institute under the auspices of the Council of Science and Industrial Research ( CSIR), an autonomous body under the Department of Scientific and Industrial Development, Government of India. Its vision is to be a globally acclaimed mining & fuel analysis firm. The company and its mission are to create and deliver sustainable cutting edge technology for social growth and technological innovation.
Here you can find information on CSIR-CIMFR Scientist Notification 2020, such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily CSIR-CIMFR Scientist Recruitment notifications, visit our website Vijethajobs.com regularly.
Details of CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Board||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research(CIMFR)|
|Name of vacancy||Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||18 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||20-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||24-11-2020|
|Job Location||Dhanbad (Jharkhand)|
Vacancy Details of CIMFR Recruitment 2020
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research(CIMFR) announced the enthusiast, innovative, and talented Indian researchers Excellent academic record and proven scientific accomplishments to conclude the following scientific work Positions in various disciplines.
|Name of the Discipline||Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Job Alert 2020
- Aspirants should possess M. E./M. Tech in Mining Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and Ph. D. submitted in Environmental Science/ Botany/ Ecology/Geology/Applied Geology/Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Aspirants upper age limit of the unreserved candidates having 32 years
- for the SC/ST categories candidates should be 37 years
- for OBC applicants having 35 years of age as on last date receipt of application.
- CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research(CIMFR) will pay the Basic pay for the Post of Scientist Rs.67,700/-.
- The selection committee of CIMFR will select the applicant for the post of Scientist with various disciplines based on Written Test and Interview followed by verification of documents.
Application Process for CIMFR Jobs 2020
- Job Aspirant should pay the Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.100/-.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Permanent Employees/Abroad Candidates.
- Applicant must be paid the Application fee through the SBI Online gateway.
How to Apply for CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2020
All the applicants who want to apply for CIMFR, Dhanbad recruitment go to the official website should fill the application. Fill all the credentials of information in the application format and send the application along with scanned copies of self-attested testimonials with the web generated slip of online payment & other essential enclosures send to the below address.
“The Administrative Officer,
Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research,
Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)”.
- Starting Date of applications: 20-10-2020.
- The Last date of receipt of the application 24-11-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CIMFR Job Alert 2020|
|APPLICATION Form of CIMFR Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of CIMFR|