CIMFR Recruitment 2020: Dhanbad has issued the latest notification of a high level of rewards and the willingness to take the place of 23 vacancies for the Technical officers/ GrIII. The CIMFR Job Alert 2020 vacancies filled in separate regions. CIMFR Government-prescribed applicants per role to be filled by Direct Placement Recruitment.
B.E / B.tech applicant intends to hold apply for CIMFR Jobs 2020 within the specific sector and age range of 30 to 35 years. Trade test will perform the screening of the candidate and the wage 7th pay rank will be recruited by the Technical Officer in the pay matrix at Rs.44900/- every month. Such applicants have to pay CIMFR Vacancies 2020 applications in an online SBI bank to pay the application fee.
The applicant must transmit his or her prescribed request form at or before 02-12-2020 to the address specified. For information on the CSIR-CIMFR, Dhanbad Notification 2020, such as educational credentials, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply, please visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com, to seek daily updates on Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR). For CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment.
Dhanbad, CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Studies, is an autonomous agency under the Ministry of Scientific and Industrial Development of the Government of India and is an ISO-9001 accredited research institute under the auspices of the Council for Science and Industrial Research ( CSIR). It plans to be a world-renowned fuel analysis and mining firm.
Details of CIMFR Technical Officer Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Board||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad|
|Name of the post||Technical Officer|
|Job posting information||Direct recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||23 posts|
|Selection Process||Skill test|
|Starting Date to Apply||30-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02-12-2020|
|Application Mode||Through Speed post|
CIMFR Vacancy for Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Designation||No. of vacancies|
|Computer Science Engineering||03|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Communication Engineering||03|
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Technical Officer Notification 2020
- Mining Engineering: Job Aspirant must hold in B.E/B.Tech. Mining Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and Experience in rock mechanics/ underground mining methods/ numerical modeling and method of working.
- Chemical Engineering: Job Aspirant must hold in B.E/B.Tech Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and Experience in catalyst synthesis/ coal sampling and analyses/ coal to syngas and syngas to methanol pilot plants.
- Computer Science Engineering: Job Aspirant must hold in B.E/B.Tech Computer Science Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and Experience in object-oriented programming in Python, C++/Fortran, knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating system, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Communication Engineering: Job Aspirant must hold in B.E/B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and Knowledge in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT based systems, data analysis, and interpretation.
- Civil Engineering: Job Aspirant must hold in B.E/B.Tech. Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute and / Experience in Civil construction projects/ slope designs/ rock excavation for underground construction.
- Environmental Engineering: Applicant should hold in Environmental Engineering from a recognized Institute and Experience of
handling environmental issues in the mineral sector/ environmental system modeling for ambient air/water quality modeling/ quantification of environmental damage.
- Metallurgical Engineering: Applicant should hold in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized Institute and experience in metallurgical/ mechanical testing of materials/ Extraction processes.
- The upper age limit for the UR category is 30 Years, for the OBC category is 33 Years and for SC/ST category is 35 Years as on the last date of receipt of application.
CIMFR Technical Jobs Salary 2020
- The selected applicant for the post of Technical Officer will hire the salary 7th Pay level in the pay matrix is Rs.44,900/-.
- The mode of the selection of the applicant will be conducted by the Trade Test.
CIMFR Application Process for Technical Officer Vacancies 2020
- Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee for the recruiting of CIMFR Technical Officer is Rs.100/-.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/CSIR Permanent Employees categories.
- Applicant must pay the Payment of Application fee through SBI payment gateway.
How to Apply for CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Eligible candidates must download the Application form from the CIMFR Website www.cimfr.nic.in.Application in the specified format can be submitted on A4 thick / Xerox paper.
- The Applicant who fills out the Application Form must sign the same form and submit it along with the online payment slip & other important enclosures in the envelope super-scripted ‘APPLICATION OF, Advt. No by Registered / Speed Post only to CIMFR office on or before 02-12-2020.
Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Science,
Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)”.
Noted dates for Application
Starting Date for applying for this recruitment 30-10-2020.
Last date for applying for CIMFR recruitment 02-12-2020.
Application Links for CIMFR Job Alert 2020
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CIMFR Technical Officer Notification 2020|
|The Official Web Site of CIMFR|