CGPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Apply for Forest Ranger Vacancies and Assistant Conservator of Forest 2020 CGPSC Forest Service Notification 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has started the online application process for the post of Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard, and the ad is for the 178 vacancies of the Forest Service Unified Exam (Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard). Interested Candidates can apply for it before the closing date after having reviewed all the details. The latest Chhattisgarh Forest Service Combined Exam 2020 Notification represents a successful opportunity for the candidates in Chhattisgarh State looking for government employment.
The deadline for applying for the CGPSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2020 is 15th July 2020. Interested applicants can submit the filled CGPSC Forest Ranger Online Application Form 2020 starting June 16, 2020. The Selected candidates Job Location will be across Chhattisgarh. Make sure you have all the qualifications when you apply for the latest CGPSC Forest Service.
The CGPSC, commonly known as Chhattisgarh Public Service Committee, is a government body of the state of Chhattisgarh, which conducts the civil service examinations and competitive exams for the selection of qualified candidates from a variety of civil services and departmental posts. On 3 May 2001, when its respective state, Chhattisgarh, was established by dividing into one state several Madhya Pradesh districts, it was established by Law 315 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India on 1 November 2000. The recruitment process for candidates selected shall be conducted. Interviews and screening examinations with qualified applicants. Competitive and departmental examinations are carried out. Maintain and determine the service rules. Consulting the Chhattisgarh government.
Vacancies Details of CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2020
There is a total of 178 vacancies are available divided into post wise.
|SI.No.||Name of Post||Total|
|1||Assistant Conservator of Forest||21|
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020
- Forest Ranger: 12th graduated in Biology / Physics / Chemistry and Agriculture, Botany, Computer Applications / Services, Environmental Science, Forests, Geology, etc.
- Assistant Forest Guard: 12th passed in Biology/Physics/Chemistry and Graduation degree in at least one of the subjects of Agriculture, Botany, Computer Applications/Service, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, etc.
- Candidates aged between 21 Years to 30 Years are eligible to apply for Notification 2020 for the CGPSC Forest Service Exam.
CGPSC Forest Service Pay Scale 2020
- Forest Ranger: The selected candidate will pay Rs.38,100/-
- Assistant Forest Guard: The selected candidate will pay Rs.56,100/-
- The selection will be done on the basis of a written test conducted by the CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020.
- The interview will also be held after the written test.
CGPSC Forst Service Recruitment 2020 Online Application Process
- Other candidates out of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of Chhattisgarh : Rs. 300/-
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment of Forst Service Exam 2020
- Check out Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission’s Web Site, psc.cg.gov.in.
- From there go to section Recruitment.
- You will find the Forest Service Combined Exam (Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard) Vacancies advertisement over there.
- Open and read the information provided in the Combined Exam 2020 Notification for the Chhattisgarh Forest Service.
- If you are eligible, fill the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the closing date.
Important Dates for CGPSC Forst Service Exam 2020
- Starting Date For CGPSC Application: 16-06-2020.
- Last Date For CGPSC Application: 15-07-2020.
Important Links for CGPSC Recruitment 2020
CLICK HERE FOR => Online Application For CGPSC Recruitment.
CLICK HERE FOR=> Official Notification For CGPSC Recruitment.
CLICK HERE FOR=> Official Website For CGPSC Recruitment.
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com