BPSC Recruitment 2020:Bihar Public Service Commission welcomes applicants for the Lecturer Job vacancies released for 95 Associate Professor posts in the department of Electrical Engineering. The BPSC Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) notification 2020 Advertisement No. 56/2020. All the aspirant’s age limit should be 30 years not exceed than 65 years they can apply for the Post of BPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020. The process of selection will be the basis of the Written test and Interview. Selected Candidates will get the Salary Rs 57,700/- per month for BPSC Recruitment 2020.
Applicants who are eligible for lecturer jobs in BPSC can apply for the BPSC Application Form 2020. The application process will be in only Online mode. Aspirants who are qualified in the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering and first-class or equivalent at either bachelor’s or master’s level in electrical engineering can apply BPSC Jobs 2020. The Last Date for the BPSC Associate Professor Jobs online application is 05-01-2020.
More details of the BPSC Associate Professor vacancy 2020, upcoming Notices, BPSC Lecturer Salary, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, BPSC Lecturer result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated on this website. Interested applicants can read all the following details check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (Vijethajobs.com) for the new updates BPSC Recruitment 2020.
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job posting information||Associate Professor (ElectricalEngineering)|
|No. of Vacancies||95|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||17-09- 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05-10-2020|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Associate Professor Notification 2020
- There are 37 posts that are available for the unreserved category.
- There are 09 posts that are available for the category of the economically weaker section.
- There are 17 posts that are available for the scheduled caste.
- There are 17 posts that are available for the extremely Backward Class.
- There are 12 posts that are available for the Backward Class.
- There are 03 posts that are available for the backward Class Women.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020
The candidate should contain a Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering and first-class or equivalent at either bachelor’s or master’s level in electrical engineering.
Experience for BPSC Recruitment 2020
The candidate should contain a minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/research/ industry out of which at least 2 years shall be posted Ph.D. experience and At least a total of 6 research Publications in SCI journals UGC/AICTE approved list of journals.
The age limit for the post of Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering) should be in between 30 to 65 years as on 01-10-2020.
The candidates selected as Associate Professor will receive the salary of Rs.1,31,400/-per month.
The stages of the selection process for the post of Associate Professor (Electrical engineering) are as follows.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Academic Background (Weightage-20)
- Evaluation of Academic Performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge, and Teaching skill. (weightage-60)
- Viva-voce (weightage.20)
- The application fee to be paid by the General Candidates is Rs. 100/-
- The application fee to be paid by the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes only in the state of Bihar is Rs. 25/-
- The application fee to be paid by all Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Women candidates, permanent residents of Bihar State is Rs. 25/-
- The application fee to be paid by the Disabled candidates (40% or more) is Rs. 25/-
- The application fee to be paid by all other candidates is Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for BPSC Associate Professor Jobs 2020
- The applicant is requested to visit the official website of BPSC.
- Fill the application online and upload the necessary documents to it.
- Download the submitted application and take a print out of it.
- Send the application with the certificates to the following address with the following address.
Joint Secretary-Cum Controller of Exams,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawaharlal Nehru March (Basi Road),
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online (Registration): 17-09- 2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online (Registration): 05-09-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2020
- Closing Date of Application Fee: 09-10-2020
- A hard copy of the application by speed post / registered post and last date for receipt of all certificates in Commission Office:- 22-10-2020 05:00 PM
Important Links for BPSC Lecturer Job Notification 2020
|👉The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of BPSC Recruitment 2020|
|👉ONLINE APPLICATION Link of BPSC Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of BPSC|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com