BPSC CCE Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission, has published the notification for the Bihar 66th Combined Competitive Examination (Preliminary) on its official website which is available at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. A total of 731 vacancies have been published by the board. The BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment is being concluded for the post of superintendent of police, jail superintendent, state tax assistant commissioner, upper election officer, planning commissioner, Bihar Probation Service officer, additional district transport officer, food supply inspector, labor enforcement officer, revenue officer, block Panchayati raj officer and other positions. The BPSC 66th CCE exam pattern 2020 online application phase will begin on 28 September 2020. Full details on the BPSC 66th Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment Online Application Form 2020 is given here.
Details of 66th BPSC CCE Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||731|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||28-09-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-10-2020|
|Job Location||Patna (Bihar)|
BPSC CCE Vacancy 2020
|Sl.NO||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|3||Superintendent of Tax||3|
|4||State Tax Assistant Superintendent||13|
|5||Inferior Election Officer||2|
|6||Planning District Magistrate||6|
|8||Bihar Innovation Service||25|
|9||Upper District Transport Officer||40|
|10||City Executive Officer||17|
|12||Labor Enforcement Officer||65|
|14||Block Panchayat Raj Officers||216|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC CCE Exam 2020
Educational Qualification of BPSC Jobs
Candidates must have a Graduate Degree or equivalent from any recognized institution or University.
Age Limit for Bihar PSC Jobs through CCE 2020
- General Male – 37 Years
- General Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 40 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) – 42 years
|Category||Height||Chest (without expansion)|
|Unreserved (male),OBC( male)||5 feet 5 inches||32 inches|
|UR female, OBC female||5 feet,2 inches||–|
|SC/ST||5 feet, 2 inches||31 inches|
Selection Process BPSC CCE Posts
The selection process contains prelims and mains examination and interview. Candidates who clear the preliminary examination will be called for the mains exam and personal interview.
Payscale for Bihar Combined Competitive Examination 2020
- The pay scale for the post of Deputy Inspector, District commander, superintendent of Tax State, Tax Assistant Superintendent, inferior Election Officer, Planning District Magistrate, Reed Officer, Bihar Innovation Service will be given in the level 9.
- The pay scale for the post of Upper District Transport Officer, City Executive Officer, Supply Inspector, Labor Enforcement Officer, Revenue Officers, Block Panchayat Raj Officers will be given in level 7.
Application Process of BPSC CCE Recruitment 2020
- Open the Apply Online Link Given below.
- Now Click on apply online before reading the essential instructions of the notification.
- Fill all the asked details of the application form with the correct corresponding address.
- After that candidate should fill the email Id and mobile number for verification details.
- Candidates should make sure that He/She has filled all the information asked in this recruitment form is must be true and matched with the documents.
- Now take a print out in Pdf form from the application form.
Application Fee for BPSC CCE Notification 2020
- The application fee for General/OBC/other State Candidates is Rs.600/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates State Candidates is Rs.150/-–
- The application fee for female candidates (Bihar Domicile) State Candidates is Rs.150/-
Key Dates for BPSC CCE Jobs 2020
BPSC CCE Apply Online Links 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of BPSC CCE Recruitment Examination|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of BPSC Combined Competitive Examination|
|👉The Official Web Site BPSC|
For more jobs in BIHAR Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com