BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) welcomes applicants has been published for 171 Vacancies in Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant posts for filling up in the following posts by DIRECT RECRUITMENT at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country.
Interested candidates can apply on the official portal of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Applying Aspirants must have At least 27 years of age. The maximum age limit of the Aspirants should be 35 years. Candidates will be selected based on the online Exam, Computer Skill Test, Interview. The selected candidates will be hired under the BIS they will be admitted on level 2 to 10 pay scales under the Company rules. Candidates should apply the online applications that started on 05 September 2020 and closing on the date of 26-09-2020.
Further details on BIS Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Notification, visit our website frequently via Vijethajobs.com.
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Job posting information||Direct Recruitment|
|No of Vacancies||171 posts|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Computer Skill Test, Interview.|
|Starting Date to Apply||05-09-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26-090-2020.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details of BIS Assistant Jobs 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||01|
|Assistant Director (Library)||01|
|Assistant Section Officer||17|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||01|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||79|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||36|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Assistant Recruitment 2020
Assistant Director: Applicant Should have Graduated in law from a recognized university/ Bachelor of law and Three years of experience in the relevant field in Central/ State/ Union Territory Government.
Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs): Applicant Should have Post Graduated in Master of Business Administration (Marketing)and Five years of experience in the field of Marketing, Mass Communication, Social Work in Central Government/ State Government.
Assistant Director (Library): Applicant Should have Post Graduated in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University and five years of experience in a library under the Central Government/State Government.
Assistant Section Officer: Applicant Should have Post Graduated in any Discipline from a recognized University and e should be proficient at least up to Level-6 of the National Skill Qualification Framework.
Personal Assistant: Applicant Should have Post Graduated in any Discipline from a recognized University and Shorthand test in English or Hindi comprising dictation test at a hundred words per minute for seven minutes.
Junior Translator (Hindi): Applicant Should have Post Graduated/Graduated from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level.
Library Assistant: Candidate should have Graduated with a recognized Diploma in Library Science with three years of experience in Their Relevant Field.
Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant: Applicant Should have Post Graduated in any Discipline from a recognized University and e should be proficient at least up to Level-5 of the National Skill Qualification Framework.
Senior Secretariat Assistant: Candidate should have Graduated with a recognized University and Applicant having the Certificate in Computer Proficiency.
Age Limit of BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant vacancies
As per the Notice Contenders applying for BIS, The right age limit requirements are very relevant for the Job Application.
- The Upper age limit of the Assistant Director should be is 35 Years of age.
- The Upper age limit of the Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant should be Age is 30 Years.
- The Upper age limit of the Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant their Age limit should be is 27 Years.
Pay Scale BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant and other Jobs
BIS provides an Impressive Pay Package to the applicant chosen by the BIS Management Board. The pay scale level is 2 to 10 different for various types of jobs in BIS.
- For the post of Assistant Director (All Departments) they Can be hired the Salary pay Level -10 of Rs. 56100-177500/-
- For the post of Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi)they Can be hired the Salary pay Level -6 of Rs. 35400-112400/-
- For the post of the library Assistant, they Can be hired the Salary pay Level -5 of Rs.29200-92300/-
- For the post of the Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant they Can be hired the Salary pay Level -4 of Rs.25500-81100/-
- For the post of the Junior Secretariat Assistant, they Can be hired the Salary pay Level -2 of Rs 19900-63200/-
Selection Process BIS Jobs 2020
According to the Notification of the BIS Secretariat Assistant Selection Process is planned by the recruitment of the initial stage of the selection process on the basis of the Online Exam and Practical Skill Test, Interview, Typing Speed Test.
Application Process of BIS Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2020
Application Fee for BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment
- Applicant Should Apply the post of Assistant Director (Administration & Finance), Assistant Director (Marketing &Consumer Affairs), and Assistant Director (Library), Should pay the application fees will be Rs 800/- and for the remaining posts, Applicant Should Pay the Application fee will be Rs.500/-
- There is NO APPLICATION FEE for SCs/STs/PWDs/ Women and BIS serving employees.
- Candidates Should pay the payment of the application fee is to be made through an online Method.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2020
- Before filling out the Online Recruiting of the BIS candidates must review the Application form, detailed Advertising available on the BIS website. Applicants are recommended to carefully fill in all their details in the Online Application form, as the submission of incorrect information can lead to a refusal by BIS Recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to submit a single online registration for each post only. Multiple applications for the same post will be summarily rejected. Applicants must submit the Photograph, Signature, and the related documentation where appropriate in a Recruitment of BIS.
- Candidate Should pay the Application fee through Online and Submit the Application Process for Applying the BIS Recruitment 2020.
- Please hold a copy of the submitted online application as proof of application to BIS Recruitment 2020.
Key Dates for BIS Jobs
Registration of Online applications will be Starts:05-09-2020 to 26-09-2020.
Payment Of the Online Application Fee For the Recruitment of BIS from 05-09-2020 to 26-09-2020.
Issue the Admit Card for the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020 online examination is 20-10-2020.
BIS will Conduct the Online Examination for the Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020 on 08-11-2020.
Important Links for BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of BIS Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of BIS 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com