BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 Application Form Download: Bankers Institute of Rural Development(BIRD) Lucknow is an autonomous institution (registered under the Societies Act of 1860) established by NBARD for training and research and advisory services in agriculture and rural development banking.
Bankers Institute of Rural Development (BIRD) has published its circular job for the recruitment of 6 posts. These vacancies are for Programme Officer recruitment post. Interested applicants should read all the information below and validate whether they are qualified. All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for the BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Job Vacancy 2020.
Applicants can begin applying application from 19-6-2020. The last submission date for BIRD Lucknow Recruitment Programme Officer Jobs is 03-7-2020. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible. Aspirants are eligible to apply on or before 03-7-2020. The Bankers Institute of Rural Development BIRD Lucknow notification and application form link access has been provided below.
Candidates involved in the BIRD Lucknow recruitment Programme Officer Vacancy should read all the following information and refer to the relevant announcement as well as the official notice. The link to the Bankers Institute of Rural Development notification was given below. Once the applicant has confirmed his or her eligibility, they can apply online. If the applicant needs more information regarding the BIRD Programme Officer Recruitment, they may use the direct link given to navigate the official website. Applicants are asked to immediately start reading the following information for details on eligibility, pay, application fee, application procedure, notification, etc.,
Vacancies Details of BIRD Lucknow Recruitment :
- The total number of vacancies are:06 posts
- Eligible and interested applicants are invited to fill up the following comments on a contractual basis.
- which may be increased or decreased, depending on the availability of appropriate candidates or the requirements of the institute.
Eligibility Criteria for BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment:
- Bankers Institute of Rural Development announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, CA, MBA/PGDM, MCA for the position of Programme Officer.
Age Limit for BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment:
- The upper age limit of 62 years.
Pay Scale (salary) for BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment:
- Salary (Consolidated): Rs.50,000/-
- The contract period is purely on contract basis for a period of 03 years, extendable further subject to good performance and terminable on either side with a monthly notice.
Selection Process for BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment:
- The selection is based on knowledge, relevant experience, and written testing accompanied by interviews.
- The applicants who are shortlisted are asked to write a test and interview based on their academic qualifications, experience, and age.
- The written test covers a wide range of subjects-English / Hindi skills, computer skills (MS Office), etc.
- During the contractual engagement, no other facilities/perks will be provided. In addition, BIRD does not pay for any residential accommodation and no superannuation/terminal advantage is available to the Contract Appointee during and for the length of a Contract.
- Since the commitment is purely contractual, the applicant Not, later on, claim BIRD / NABARD employees or related organizations.
BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment Online Apply:
- Registered candidates will e-mail their authenticated candidates properly scanned Prescribed (must include) applications along with all the documents respectively at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Program Officer application” should be mentioned in the E-mail.
- Failure to complete the application is subject to rejection and no refund. The application fee will be taken into account.
Application Fee for BIRD Lucknow Programme Officer Recruitment:
- The Application fee for the Programme Officer post: Rs.500/- (only 500 rupees)
- Application fee not refundable (including transaction fees).
- Payment of the fee may be made through online payment in favour of given below address:
Bankers Institute of Rural Development,
SB A/C No. -5411848265,
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Ashiyana, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
IFSC Code- KKBK0005199.
- UTR No. & date should be indicated in the application form.
Important Dates for BIRD Lucknow Recruitment:
Starting date of online application:19-6-2020.
Ending date of online application:03-7-2020.
Important Links for BIRD Lucknow Recruitment:
Click Here for ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
Click here for Official Web site
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com