BHU Professor Jobs Recruitment 2021: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited Online Application for the Indian Citizens on the online form available at the Recruitment and Assessment Cell portal of BHU for the posts
of Associate Professor Jobs, Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian, and Programmer for the Vedic Vigyan Kendra Post sanctioned by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh in the University with the Advertisement No.is 03/2020-2021.
Interested candidates can apply for the BHU Recruitment Online application for Assistant Professor Jobs on the official portal. Applying Aspirants must have At least 45 years of age. Shortlisted Candidates will be selected based on the Interview. The selected candidates will be hired under the Banaras Hindu University (BHU). they will be admitted on levels of PB-3 and PB-4 scales under the Company rules. Candidates should apply for the online applications that started on 26-12-2020 and closing on the date of 08-01-2021.
Further details on BHU Associate Librarian Jobs 2021 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on BHU Associate Professor Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details of BHU Jobs 2021
|Name of the Organization||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Librarian, Computer Programmer|
|No. of Vacancies||07 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||26-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||08-01-2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details and Salary of BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post||No of posts||Payscale|
|Associate Professor||02||PB-4 (Rs. 37,400-67,000) + AGP Rs. 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||03||PB-3, (Rs. 15,600-39,100) +AGP Rs. 6,000/-|
|Assistant Librarian||01||PB-3 (Rs. 15,600- 39100) + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Computer Programmer||01||PB-3 (Rs. 15,600- 39,100) + GP Rs.5400/-|
Educational Qualification for BHU Associate Professor Notification 2021
- Associate Professor: Applicants must possess a Ph.D./ post graduated in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with eight years of experience of teaching and research in an academic research position.
- Assistant Professor: Applicants should have post-graduate in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET.
- Assistant Librarian: Applicants should have post-graduate in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science with Working experience in the libraries of Indological studies.
- Computer Programmer: Aspirant must hold B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg./ Electronics Engg./ M.Sc. Computer Science/ MCA, with 05 years of experience in C/ C++/ Java, etc. OR Master Degree in Engg./ Technology in Computer Science & Engg/ Electronics Engineering.
Applicant’s age limit is 45 years last date for advertisement.
BHU Associate Professor Selection Process
Applicants More strict criteria, including a written test, may be applied to the shortlist of candidates to be called for interviews. Applicants with higher qualifications and merit or higher marks in the written test will be given preference in the case of Group A posts.
Application Fee Associate Professor jobs at BHU University
- A non-refundable Application Fee for UR, EWS & OBC categories for Teaching & Group ‘A’ posts of Rs. 1000/-
- No application fees shall be required for SC, ST, and PwD categories candidates.
- The application fee is to be paid through the Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card online payment system.
How to Apply for BHU Professor Jobs Recruitment 2021
The online recruitment form of the eligible applicant for Vedic Vigyan Kendra. Applicants must first register on the Recruitment & Assessment Cell portal on the BHU website, after which they can fill in the prescribed electronic form. Online application form, Fill-up the form, please ensure that the digital copy of the passport photo in JPEG format does not exceed 50 kb in file size and the digital copy of the signature does not exceed 50 kb for uploading. and should click on the “Save and Proceed” button to save the information and move to the next tab. After filling out all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his application.
Applicants should be required to submit their downloaded application form (hard copy) online, together with all enclosures, to the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU Varanasi-221005 by 11-01-2021.
- Starting date of Online Applications on 26-12-2020.
- Last Date for Online submission of Application form, Application Fee payment & Application Forms PDF download: from 08-01-2021.
- Last date for submission of the downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 11-01-2021.
BHU Associate Professor Jobs 2021
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of BHU Associate Professor Recruitment 2021|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of BHU Associate Professor Job alert 2021|
|The Official Web Site of BHU|