BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai has released the latest Job alert notification. BARC advertised for the recruitment of 10 vacancies for Stipendiary trainee Jobs in RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata, and BARC, Mumbai. Interested job seekers should read all the information about BARC Mumbai jobs Recruitment 2021 mentioned below and validate whether they are qualified.
All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Notification through an Online application format. Applicants can begin applying for the application form from 21-01-2021. The last submission date for the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Job recruitment online application is 15-02-2021. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible to apply for Stipendiary trainee jobs in BARC at Mumbai.
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre at Mumbai Job Notification link access has been provided below. The application process will be Online and The Last Date for the application is 15-02-2021. More details of BARC Mumbai Stipendiary trainee vacancy, upcoming Notices, Mumbai Stipendiary trainee Salary, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, Mumbai Stipendiary trainee result, upcoming notifications, etc. will be updated on our website.
Details about BARC Stipendiary trainee Jobs 2021
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||10 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||21-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15-02-2021|
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) engaged the 10 vacancies for Stipendiary trainee post in RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata, and BARC, Mumbai.
Applicants should hold an HSC in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology subjects/ Diploma in Electronics & Communications/ Electronics/ Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India/ Graduation in Physics/ Chemistry with 60% marks with Zoology/ Botany as subsidiary subjects. Maths is mandatory in HSC.
BARC Stipendiary trainee Jobs 2021 Age Limit:
- The minimum age limit of the Applicants is 18 years for Stipendiary trainee, Category-I, and 19 years for Stipendiary trainee, Category-II.
- The maximum age limit for Stipendiary trainee, Category-I 29 years for SC category and 27 years for OBC Category.
- For Stipendiary Trainee, the Category-II Maximum age limit for the ST category is 27 years and 25 Years for OBC Category.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Salary
- The Applicants who would be selected for the Stipendiary trainee post will hire remuneration of Stipendiary trainee, Category-I is First-year Rs.16,000/- in the second year Rs.18,000/-
- For Stipendiary trainee, Category-II is First-year Rs.10,500/- in the second year Rs.12,500/-
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Written Test of one-hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 multi-choice questions. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The Shortlisted Applicants will be called for an Interview.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: The selection of the Applicants will be based on 3 stages as Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skills Test.
- Preliminary Test: The Preliminary Examination will be consists of 50 multi-choice questions with a duration is one hour. In these three marks for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer The Paper consists of three propositions they are: Mathematics – 20 questions Science – 20 questions General awareness – 10 questions.
- Advanced Test: The Candidates would be selected in Stage-I Preliminary Examination they will be allowed to Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade. The Advanced Test will be consists of 50 multi-choice questions with a duration is one hour. In these three marks for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Skills Test: The Skills Test will be based on the Go/No-Go basis. The Applicants would be selected for Stage-I, II they will be selected for the stage-III Test.
Mode of the payment: Through Online
Eligible Applicants should pay the Application Fee for the Stipendiary trainee category -I Rs.150/- for Stipendiary trainee Category-II is Rs.100/- and There is No Application fee for SC/ST, PWD/ Ex-servicemen, and Women category.
How to Apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
The Eligible Applicants should Apply Online Only. The Online Portal will be open from 21-01-2021 to 15-02-2021. Candidates are required to log in with a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number it is active during the currency of this BARC recruitment 2021.
Applicants must fill-up the Application form with basic details such as qualification details and Experience and other relevant credentials and should Pay the Application fee through online mode latest by 15-02-2021.
- Online Application of BARC will start from 21-01-2021.
- Submission of Online Application for BARC Recruitment on 15-02-2021.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2021
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION LINK for Stipendiary trainee Jobs 2021|
|The Official Web Site|
|Join in Our ‘Telegram Group‘ to Get Latest Job Updates Free|