Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Junior Assistant, Stenographer Online Application: State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam has published its circular job for the recruitment of 7 candidates under Directorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards. These vacancies are for the post of Junior Assistant, Stenographer Grade- III. Interested applicants should read all the information below and validate whether they are qualified.
All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam Jobs online. Applicants can begin applying online applications from 13 June 2020. The last submission date for State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam is 06 July 2020. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible. Aspirants are eligible to apply online from 13 June 2020. The State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam notification link access has been provided below. For more details like please visit the official website & notification which is given by the State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam.
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
There are 5 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant and 2 vacancies for the post of Stenographer Grade- III as given by the State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam in their official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
for the post of Junior Assistant: The candidate must be a graduate from the discipline of Arts/Commerce/Science from a recognized university. In case of candidates having a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from any Govt. registered/UGC recognized/accredited Universities / Institutions, may also submit a separate diploma certificate in the computer, if any.
for the post of Stenographer Grade- III: The candidate must be a graduate in the discipline of Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI, in Assam or other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
Pay Scale of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
The salary for the selected candidates for the post of Junior Assistant & Stenographer Grade- III will be in the pay scale of Rs 14000-60500 (Pay Band No. 2) plus grade pay of Rs. 6200 for Junior Assistant & Rs. 8700 for Stenographer and other allowances as admissible as per Government Rules & Regulations.
Age limit for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 i.e., the candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as follows
i) 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P).
ii) 03 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Selection Process of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam will conduct two phases of Test – (i) Written Test and (ii) Practical Test.
- The applications which are found correct in all aspects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in any venue of the District Headquarters/ Range.
- Candidates with five times the total of vacancies in each category will be called for the practical test in connection with vacancies in each category for both male and female.
- The final selection will be based on the scores of both tests.
Application Process of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Application Fee of Assam Police Recruitment 2020
There is No Examination Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of any post in State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the Official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam. For your necessity, it was provided as an important link in the below of the article.
- Now fill the necessary information which was provided on the official website.
- As the screening / shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
- After completing the online application the candidates can then download the registration/ application slip with ID No.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to mention their full address with pin code, email-ID, and mobile number in the application form to convey other related information with the process of recruitment.
- A candidate whose application is found to be correct in all the aspects as per the official notification only will be called for the written examination.
Important Dates for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Starting date of online application: 13-06-2020
Closing date of online application: 06-07-2020
Important Links for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com