Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020: The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification to recruit applicants for section officer positions. The leading authority has declared 32 vacancies, 25 of which are reserved for APST applicants, and 07 are unreserved. Candidates must ensure that they have ompleted the required education the eligibility requirements for the APPSC Section Officer. An assistant section officer in the civil secretariat of Arunachal Pradesh who serves 06 normal years can apply for a post.
The detailed employment notification was Advt no. PSC-R(B)10/2020 recently released on 16-07-2020. Aspirants looking for Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh they may apply for the current vacancy of this APPSC. The Arunachal Pradesh PSC employment notification has activated the online application link and it will be closed on 31-07-2020. The online link to APPSC Recruitment notification is available @appsc.gov.in.
Applicants must have qualified a degree from a recognized university. Aspirants who have required qualification and their age limit should not more than 40 years. The APPSC Section Officer’s selection process involves two levels of writing tests and interviews. For 300 marks for 03 subjects, the written examination is carried out. Selected applicants will be in any location in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. The contestants must pay the required fee online. Candidates who are selected for the specified post are given basic pay of Rs.47,600 in Level 8 of the salary matrix. Aspirants will first register through the ‘One Time Registration’ portal.
Vacancy Details of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the vacancy||Section Officier|
|Total no of vacancy||32 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Section Officier Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020
- For the post of Assistant Section Officer in A.P.can be sought by the civil Secretariat / those who make 6(six) years of continuous service in Grade.
- In Govt’s terms. Notice No. AR-74/2013 / Vol-II 29th August 2019. Applicants must be graduates from a recognized university.
APPSC Assistant Section Officier’s Age Limit
Aspirants who had required qualification and their eligible for this vacancy their age limit should not more than 40 years.
Pay Scale For Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020
Applicants who are selected for the APPSC Assistant Section Officier post are given basic pay of Rs.47,600 in Level 8 of the salary matrix.
Selection Process For APPSC Assistant Section Officer Notification 2020
The APPSC Section Officer’s selection process involves two levels of writing tests and interviews. Any applicant who has gained a minimum of 33% more than marks in a written exam paper and received 45% of marks from the aggregated total marks shall be allowed to interview / Viva-Voce. The written exam is followed by the viva-voice test for 50 marks.
Application Process Arunachal Pradesh Section Officer Jobs Recruitment
Aspirants are required to pay the APPSC Section Officer application fee of Rs. 100/- only for APST applicants and Rs. 150/-Only for General candidates.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants who are applying for the APPSC Assistant Section Officier post should submit an online application, the applicant must register in One Time Registration (OTR), mandatorily. Anyone who has already registered in OTR no need to register again.
- Candidates can register the online application using the www.appsc.gov.in website.
- The applicants should log in and fill out the application form of the online APPSC Assistant Section Officer.
- Candidates should submit scanned copies of the signature, photograph, APST Candidate Certificate, and APST General Candidate PRC /Aadhar Card, AP Civil Secretariat nomination orders, 10th Certification, 12th Certification, and graduate certificate.
- When applicants submit more than one form because of certain conditions, a higher registration ID submission that is complete in all ways would be accepted.
Important Dates for Assistant Section Officier Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh PSC 2020
Starting date for Online APPSC Application:01-07-2020
Closing date for Online Application:31-07-2020
Important Links for APPSC Assistant Section Officier Notification 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com