Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020 jobs
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for deserving candidates from the districts of Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, and Chandigarh (UT) of Haryana from 02 Dec2020 to 12Dec 2020 at the Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari (Haryana) in the category of Soldier Tradesmen. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03Oct 2020 to 16Nov 2020. Registration cards will be sent via registered e-mail from 17Nov 2020 onwards. Candidates should arrive at the location as a mention of a given date and time.
Candidates will be screened for the Soldier Tradesmen category and as per Qualitative Requirements. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to /listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE, and NIOs only will be considered. Will be kept for medically eligible applicants at the nominated venue. The date and time of the written exam will be shown at the rally site and via the Admit Cards.
Here you can find information on Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020 job Alerts such as educational credentials, age limits, application style, fees, and how to apply for Daily Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment Updates, please visit our website GovtJober.com regularly for the latest jobs in central govt.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army -Ambala|
|Name of the post||Soldier Tradesmen,|
|Job posting information||Army job|
|Selection Process||Physical Test & Medical Test & Written Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||3/10/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11/2020|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Job Location||Across India, Haryana|
Vacancy Details of Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020
- Soldier Tradesmen (Chef Community, Dresser (U), Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff (Equipment Repairer)
- Soldier Tradesmen (House Keeper).
Haryana Army Recruitment Eligibility 2020
- For Soldier Tradesmen ( Chef community, Dresser, Steward, Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff (Equipment Repairer) should have minimum 10th class qualification and 33% of marks in all subjects.
- Soldier Tradesman( House Keeper) should have minimum 8th class qualification and 33% of marks in all subjects.
Age Limit for Indian Army Jobs
All candidates who want to apply for the Army rally Jobs need to have a minimum age of 17 years 6 months and a maximum age of 23 years only.
Haryana Army Jobs Physical requirements:
- All candidates need to have a minimum of 170cm height.
- All candidates need to have a minimum of 50KG weight.
- All candidates need to have a minimum of 170(+5CM expansion) of the chest.
The selection process for the Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020 Jobs
Stage 1: Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Beam (pull-ups)
- 9 feet Ditch
- Zig-Zag balance
Stage 2: Medical Test
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH on 5thday from the date of generation of med review barring Sundays & closed holidays and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT
Stage 3:Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Will be kept for medically eligible applicants at the nominated venue.
- The date and time of the written test will be registered at the rally site and via the Admit Cards. The CEE Admit Card for Rally Fit Applicants will be given at the Rally Site itself.
- Admit Card for the CEE for review Fit cases will be given to ARO, Charkhi Dadri after obtaining the medically fit specialist/ specialist in MH/ CH/ BH.
Required Documents for Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020
All candidates should bring the original documents mentioned below.
- 20 copies of photographs.
- Admit card.
- Educational certificates.
- Native certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Religion certificate.
- School character certificate.
- Character certificate by Sarpanch / Municipality
- Unmarried certificate.
- Relationship certificate.
- Sports certificate.
- Single bank account no, PAN card, Aadhar card
How to Apply to Haryana Army Recruitment Rally 2020
- Whoever wants to apply for the Army recruitment rally Haryana 2020 needs to apply at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx.
- Candidates first Register with a Mobile Number and Email id. unique Registration id will be received to the respected email id.
- Login with your credential fill Educational details, with Personal and Contact details.
- Upload Photographs, signature with required documents with prescribed format and size.
- Finally, submit the Army Jobs 2020 Online application after review it once again.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 17Nov 2020 onwards.
- Online applications will start from 3 Oct 2020.
- Army Jobs Online applications will close on 16 Nov 2020.
- Admit card will send to the candidate’s email on 17th Nov 2020.
- The recruitment rally will start from 2nd Dec 2020 to 12th Dec 2020 at Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, and Chandigarh (UT)of Haryana.
Important Links for Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020
| The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Army Recruitment Rally Haryana 2020
|The Official Web Site of Indian Army|