APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment: Looking for Staff Nurse Jobs in Ananthapuramu? APVVP Ananthapuramu District has invited applications for recruitment of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Gr-II Jobs. These posts are to be recruited from the eligible professionals who will have all the Qualifications as described by the APVVP in their official Notification. For this APVVP Ananthapuramu Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Gr-II Work application offline.
A total of 96 staff nurses, pharmacist posts in this recruitment system APVVP Ananthapuramu 2020. The candidates who are having the qualifications of GNM, Diploma B.Sc, Nursing trained applicants are eligible to apply for staff nurse posts. The last date to submit the application form to APVVP Ananthapuramu District Hospital in a prescribed format is 05:00 PM 27-07-2020. Detailed information on this vacancy at APVVP Ananthapuramu Staff Nurse jobs is provided below
Vacancy Details of APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment
The total no.of vacancies 96 are available to post wise vacancies details are mentioned below
|Si.no||Name of the vacancy||No.of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment
The Qualifications which are required for the APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment will be varied with each post. the detailed Educational Qualification and experience in the relevant field is given below
- Staff Nurse: The aspirant applying for the post of staff nurse should have qualified in GNM/ BSc Nursing from a govt recognized nursing institution.
- Pharmacist Gr.II: The aspirant applying for the post of Pharmacist Gr.II should have qualified in Diploma in Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy.
- Lab-Technician: The aspirant applying for the post of Lab-Technician should have qualified in BSc/P.G.Diploma.
Age Limit APVVP Ananthapuramu Jobs
The ASpirant who is applying for APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment is an age limit check the details given below.
- For OC the aspirant’s upper age limit should not exceed 42 Years to apply for the APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment.
- For SC, ST & BC the aspirant’s upper age limit should not exceed 47 Years to apply for the APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment.
- For Ex-Servicemen & PHC the aspirant’s upper age limit should not exceed 50 Years to apply for the APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment.
Pay Scale and Selection Process for APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment
For the selected aspirants for a short term contract basis, the remuneration details are given below.
- Staff Nurse: the aspirants selected for the post of Staff Nurse remuneration will be Rs.34000/- per month.
- Pharmacist Gr.II: the aspirants selected for the post of Pharmacist Gr.II remuneration will be Rs.28000/- per month.
- Lab-Technician: the aspirants selected for the post of Lab-Technician remuneration will be Rs.28000/- per month.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational Qualifications and job experience. The merit list will be published on the official website of Ananthapuramu District.
Application Process APVVP Ananthapuramu Notification
Application Fee APVVP Jobs
The aspirant who are applying for the APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment they should pay the application fee
- The General Candidates should pay the amount is Rs. 200/-
- Candidates of SC/ST need not pay the application fee.
How to Apply for APVVP Ananthapuramu Jobs
- The job seeker interested in applying for the APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment should go to the official website ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- Download and read the information shown in the application form.
- Fill your credentials in the application form carefully.
- Submit the application form & take the print out.
- Send your Application form before the last date to the following Address.
Postal Address :
O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services(APVVP),
Government General Hospital Campus,
Important Dates for APVVP Ananthapuramu Notification
- Starting Date to Submit application: 29- 06-2020.
- Last Date to Submit application: 27- 07- 20.
Important Links for APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com