APSC Recruitment 2020 AE, JE and Assistant Architect Apply Online :Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) accepted applications for recruitment to the 577 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer and other roles. Interested and competent applicants must apply in the format specified on or before July 24 , 2020 for these positions. Applicants with other professional credentials must apply for the APSC Assistant / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notice. Job seekers besides B.E. Or an equivalent degree in Civil Engineering and Passed Engineering (Civil Engineering Diploma) can register for the APSC Assistant / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notice.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is an Indian govt agency headquartered in Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, functioning from its own secretariat. Shri Pallab Bhattacharyya, IPS (Retd.) is the current Chairman.
Formed as a Public Service Commission on April 1, 1937, in compliance with statute. 1935 Indian Constitution.
Vacancies Details Of APSC Recruitment
- The APSC notice allocates a total of 577 vacancies to this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|SI.NO||Post Name||N0.of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) :The applicant must have passed B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering from any institution accredited by the AICTE and recognized by the Government.The bachelor’s degree in civil engineering must be a regular course. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering obtained by distance education, whatever the name, will not be accepted.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : The applicant must have obtained a diploma in engineering (Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering) from any institution approved by the AICTE and recognized by the Government.The Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering shall be a Normal Course. Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering gained by distance education, whatever the term, would not be approved.
- Assistant Architect : Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an Indian or international university approved by the Government. It should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India.Aside from English, the candidate should have at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese / Bengali / Bodo) with the exception of candidates belonging to the Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and the Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Age Limit :
- The Aspirant age should not be less than 21 years.
- The Aspirant age should not more than 38 years.
Pay Scale and Selection Process For APSC Recruitment
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-; PB – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Assistant Architect : Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Application Process For APSC Recruitment
Application Fee :
As per the government. Notification No, please. FEG.32/2016/8—Dated October 28, 2016, Dispur told empty letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2 February 2018 The application fee for all government posts. Assam shown as below:
- For General/ EWS Candidate : Rs 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC : Rs.150/-
- For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate with a BPL certificate will create a photocopy of the certificate along with the application form).
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment
Steps to be taken for offline mode:
- Login to the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Candidates may apply through offline.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.”
Important Dates For APSC Recruitment
- Starting Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-06-2020.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-07-2020.
Important Links For APSC Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com