AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh High Court invited hiring applications in Andhra Pradesh Service & Cadre Rules 2007 for a post-civil Judge (Jr Division). Involved and qualifying applicants may apply on or before 02 January 2021 via the official website at http:/hc.ap.nic.in. The AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Online applications form will be approved online on or before 02-01-2021.
The online application for AP High Court Employment 2020 is expected to launch on 04-12-2020. Eligible candidates must apply before 02-01-2020 for the post of Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Online Application. In this high-profile work article in the Andhra Pradesh High Court jobs 2020, we present a high court vacancy for AP, training, eligibility, application process.
|Name of the Organization||AP High court|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job posting information||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||68|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Viva-Voce|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP High Court Civil Judge Vacancy
As per the AP Civil Judge free Job alert, 55 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment & 13 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer.
Important dates High Court Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
|Notification Release date||03-12-2020|
|Online application starting date||04-12-2020|
|Last Date for Civil Judge Online application||02-01-2021|
Civil Judge Eligibility for High court jobs in AP
Aspirants must have a certificate/ Degree or must have an equivalent Law qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Candidates applying for AP High Court Jobs 2020 Application for a top age limit: 35 years as for Notification.
- The SC/ST candidates’ have a relaxation of 05 years and the OBC candidates’ relaxation is 03 years as per Govt rules.
Pay Scale and Selection Process of Civil Judge in High court of AP
- Selected candidates will get a Salary of ₹ 27700-44770.
- The applicants for the post are chosen based on the screening process (Computer Based Test) and Viva Voce.
Application Process for AP Civil Judge Jobs Vacancy
- General/OBC candidates will pay a processing fee of 800, and SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen applicants will charge an application fee of 400 for the AP High Court.
- Pay the review fee via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Note: SC/ST applicants who are not residents of Andhra Pradesh would have to pay an application fee of Rs 800 instead of Rs 400.
How to Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Qualified candidates should register on the government website – http:/hc.ap.nic.in/ via online mode to apply for the AP Hight Court Vacancy 2020 on or before 02 January 2021.
- Register yourself with Email id & Mobile Number.
- Fill all the Educational, Academic details.
- Upload photograph and signature with a required document in outed format.
- pay the necessary Application fee as per the category described above.
- submit AP HIgh court online application form 2020 and take the print out.
AP High Court Jobs 2020 Application Form Links
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Civil Judge in Andhra Pradesh|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION form Link for AP Civil Judge post|
|The Official Web Site|