AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Online Application 2020 Notification: The government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a notification for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons under the control of the Director of Public Health & Family Welfare. There are a total of 665 vacancies for this post and the applicants who want to apply for these vacancies should apply it in online on or before 18-07-2020
Vacancy Details of AP Civil Assistant Surgeon
There are total vacancies of 665 for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons. The Number of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the need of the department according to the situations.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Civil Assistant Surgeon
The Educational Qualification for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons is shown below.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree examination from the college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed an internship not later than 16-06-2020.
- Applicant must be registered (on a Permanent basis) with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates who want to apply for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons should not have completed 42 years of age as on 01-07-2020.
- The applicants belonging to S.C and S.T & B.C is Five years.
- The candidates belonging to ex-servicemen is Three years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- The applicants belonging to Physically Challenged persons is 10 (Ten) years.
The Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
Local Candidature: This local reservation is only for providing Zonal representation. Local candidates will be considered as the Persons who had studied from 4th Class to 10th Class in the State of A.P. and candidates who migrate to any part of AP from the State of Telangana within a period of 3 years from 2nd June 2014.
Pay Scale (Salary Details) of Civil Assistant Surgeon
The Selected Candidates for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons during the probation period of 3 years will be paid a Consolidated Fixed Salary (Per month) of Rs 53,500/-.
Selection Process for Civil Assistant Surgeon
The Selection Process for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons will follow the guidelines as the order of merit of the Qualifying Examination. The Guidelines for Selection Process will be as follows.
- The Total Weightage of the marks – 100.
- The above marks will be calculated.
1. 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
2. A separate method of weightage of marks will be taken for the candidates who have passed the MBBS degree in Foreign Universities. For this method kindly see the notification.
3. Weightage up to 15% Marks will be given to working on a contract/Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown in the notification.
4. Applicants can get up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after completion of the internship along with requisite qualification.
The decision of the Department and Director of Public Health & Family Welfare in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection will be final.
Online Application Process for AP Civil Assistant Surgeon
How to Apply for Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
- All the Eligible Candidates who want to apply for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons in the given notification should submit their application online on the official website which is given as an important link below of this article.
- Candidate should ensure that all the information which you are entering while completion of Registration and also submitting the online application will be correct. Any discrepancy found in the information will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment.
- for all the information regarding the upload of Documents read the notification.
Application Fee for Civil Assistant Surgeon recruitment
The candidates who are applying for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons have to pay the application fee as given below
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OC Category – Rs.500
- Candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST/PwD Category are exempted from the payment of Fee.
Candidates have to pay through the following account Number and must mention the name of the candidate & registered mobile number on the payment receipt/bank counterfoil and upload the same at the time of filling of application.
Account No: 913020053261532 of Axis Bank
IFSC Code: UTIB0001900.
The Online Application will start from 19-06-2020
The Online Application will end on 18.07.2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com