✅AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Hello…Job seekers who are waiting for the AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs its a great opportunity to grab these jobs. AIIMS Jodhpur is going to invite online applications for the Senior Resident position from qualifying applicants. AIIMS Jodhpur has released a detailed recruitment notification on its official website, which is aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
Applicants can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment through online and the online application form begins from 16/06/2020. Aspirants can send their request application to the by Senior Resident position 14/07/2020.
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS founded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). The goal is to correct regional imbalances in the standard of tertiary healthcare in the country and to achieve self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education.
These institutions are founded by an Act of Parliament in line with the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, which provides both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, Along with nursing and paramedical services, to bring together in one location the highest-level educational facilities for the preparation of workers in all branches of health care activities.
✅Vacancy Details, Essential Qualification of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
- As told by AIIMS Jodhpur, the total number of vacancies is 131 posts which consist of Advertisement no.Dean(Academics)/06/SR/2020–AIIMS.JDH with various disciplines of specialization and experience.
- Location of the Job: Jodhpur.
- The following is category wise post vacancy information which is given below.
|Name of the Department||Essential Qualification||No.of vacancies|
|Anesthesiology and Critical Care||MD / DNB (Anaesthesiology)||10|
|Anatomy||MD / MS / DNB (Anatomy) / M.Sc.
(Anatomy) with Ph.D
|Biochemistry||MD / DNB (Biochemistry) / M.Sc.
(Biochemistry) with Ph.D
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||M.Ch./DNB (Burn & Plastic Surgery)||3|
|Cardiothoracic Surgery||M.Ch./DNB (CTVS)||3|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||MD/DNB (Community Medicine / PSM)||1|
|Dentistry (Endodontics)||MDS (Endodontics)||1|
|Dentistry (Oral & Maxillofacial
|MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||1|
|Dentistry (Orthodontics) MDS||MDS (Orthodontics)||1|
|Dermatology, Venereology &
|Diagnostic and Interventional
|Endocrinology & Metabolism DM/DNB (Endocrinology)||DM/DNB (Endocrinology)||2|
|Forensic Medicine &Toxicology||MD/DNB (Forensic Medicine)||2|
|General Medicine||MD/DNB (General Medicine)||10|
|General Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)||7|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||DM/DNB (Medical Oncology) / DM / DNB||1|
|Nuclear Medicine||MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine)||4|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||MS/MD/DNB (Obs. & Gynaecology)||2|
|Otorhinolaryngology||ENT MS/DNB (ENT)||3|
|Paediatric Surgery||M.Ch/DNB (Paediatric Surgery)||2|
|Pathology / Lab. Medicine||MD/DNB (Pathology)||5|
|Pharmacology||MD/DNB (Pharmacology) / M.Sc.
(Pharmacology) with PhD
|Physical Medicine and
|Pulmonary Medicine||MD/DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)/DM
|Surgical Gastroenterology||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)||2|
|Surgical Oncology||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Oncology)||2|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood
|MD/DNB (Transfusion Medicine /
|Trauma & Emergency||MD/DNB (Medicine/Geriatric
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||MS/DNB (General Surgery)/M.Ch
(Trauma Surgery and Critical Care)
Upper Age Limit of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident
- The maximum age limit for these posts as of 14 July 2020 will be 45 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Aspirants:5 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC Aspirants:3 years.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates:10 years.
✅Pay Scale(salary) for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident
- Payscale for the post of Senior Residents:67,700/-per month
- Senior Resident (Medical): No 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)
- NPA (Non-Practical Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable
- NPA plus other usual allowance eligible under the rules.
- NPA rules are applicable for only Medical candidates.
✅Selection Process for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident
- The Applicant may apply to only one department.
- The selection will be based on written reviews and interviews based on MCQ.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D. candidates.
a). 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
b). 30% weightage – Academic Record
c). 30% weightage – Interview
- Candidates will be called for a 1:6 interview, i.e. only six candidates will be called for an interview for one post.
- The list of Eligible Interview / MCQ-based Written Examination candidates will be uploaded to the www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the interview/screening exam-related information.
- A list of the candidates selected will be uploaded to www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are informed to regularly check the Institute ‘s website.
- At the time of the interview with the application form, the candidate should bring along following original documents and one set of self-tested photocopies.
- Applicants who do not produce the original documents mentioned above at the time of the interview will not be considered for selection.
- The waiting list will be valid from the date of the result until 06 months.
✅Application Process for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident
Application Fee for AIIMS Jodhpur
- For General Category / OBC: 1,000/- + transaction fees as applicable.
- For SC/ST category: ₹ 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- For PwBD Candidate: Nil.
✅How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur
- Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 15th June 2020 as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein.
- Indian Citizens are invited to apply online as per Govt. Of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following senior resident positions initially in the prescribed format for a period of one (01) year.
- The vacancies listed above are temporary and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies according to the Govt, including reserved vacancies. Rules/circulars of India and requirements.
- Candidates should not send a hard copy of their online application or any of its documents.
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident
- The starting date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 15th June 2020.
- The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 14th July 2020.
Important Links for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident
Click Here for Official Notification of AIIMS JODHPUR
Click Here for ONLINE APPLICATION Of AIIMS JODHPUR
Click here for Official Web site of AIIMS JODHPUR
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com