AHVS Karnataka Recruitment: Hello…Job seekers, are you looking for AHVS Karnataka Careers? Here is important notification about the Veterinary jobs in Karnataka. The Commissioner for Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services has recently issued a new job notification on 01.07.2020 @ www.ahvs.kar.nic.in for 32 Veterinary Inspectors and 83 Veterinary Assistants Recruitment under KALYANA-KARNATAKA 371 J REGION. According to the Karnataka Veterinary Recruitment 2020 notification, a total of 115 vacancies are allocated to the Karnataka Animal Husbandry Dept and these vacancies are Veterinary Inspector & Veterinary Assistant Posts. Applicants seeking jobs in Karnataka can register online from 01.07.2020. The last online submission date for Karnataka AHVS is 14.08.2020.
Veterinary jobs in Karnataka
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Assistant Jobs Recruitment Notification & Karnataka Animal Husbandry Department Jobs are available online at www.ahvs.kar.nic.in. Applicants should hold a Degree / Master’s Degree in a specified field and the age limit will be 18 to 35 years. Applicants must verify their eligibility, i.e. educational credentials, age limits, experience, etc., before applying for such openings. The selection is based on a test/interview. The selected candidates are appointed anywhere in the state of Karnataka. Further information on Karnataka AHVS vacancy, upcoming notifications, syllabus, response key, merit list, selection list, admission card, score, upcoming notifications, and so on will be uploaded on our website(www.vijethajobs.com)
Vacancy Details of AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
As per the notification, a total of 115 vacancies are filled by the AHVS and the post-wise vacancy details are given below.
|Si.no.||Name of the vacancy||No of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Veterinary jobs in Karnataka
The Educational Qualification for the recruitment of Veterinary Inspectors & Veterinary Assistants which was provided by AHVS in their official notification is as follows.
- Applicants should have pursued a B.Sc degree or a Master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The aspirants who are applying for AHVS Karnataka Recruitment their age limit should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 35 years.
Pay Scale and Selection Process of AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
Salary details of Veterinary jobs in Karnataka
AHVS Karnataka will pay the salary to the selected candidates. salary details are given below.
- The salary for the post of Veterinary Inspectors will get the amount of Rs. 23,500 – 47,650/- per month.
- The salary for the post of Veterinary Assistants will get the amount of Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- per month.
Selection Process of Veterinary jobs in Karnataka
- The applicant will be selected based on Written Test/Interview for the posts of Veterinary Inspectors & Veterinary Assistants
Application Process for AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
The aspirants applying for AHVS Karnataka Notification should pay the application fee. Category wise fee details are mentioned below.
- The General/UR and OBC candidates should pay the amount of Rs 520.
- The SC/ST/Cat-I/PH/Ex-Serviceman candidates should pay the amount of Rs 270.
How to Apply for Veterinary jobs in Karnataka
- The job hunters who are willing to apply the AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 the candidate should submit the online application which is present on the official website ahvs.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the advertisement and read the notification.
- Register yourself on the official website & fill the online application form.
- Finally, make the payment and submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01-07-2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-08-2020.
Important Links for AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com