ACTREC Recruitment 2020: The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has declared Latest job career opportunities for the recruitment of scientific officer, office in charge, Nurse, junior engineer &other jobs. The ACTREC announced 146 vacancies for the scientific officer, office in charge, Nurse, junior engineer Jobs.
ACTREC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Link has been mentioned on the official website. Applicants interested in applying for this Recruitment may apply from 08-07-2020 to the vacancy of the Scientific Officer, Officer in Charge, Nurse, Junior Engineer and others. Aspirants can directly apply by following the instructions that are prescribed below.
ACTREC is the state of the art of R&D wing of the Tata Memorial Centre. It is located in the beautiful location at the foothills of the Sahyadri mountains in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. ACTREC comprises the Cancer Research Institute (CRI), Clinical Research Centre (CRC) and Centre for Cancer Epidemiology (CEC). This is a setting that is unique in India and built and evolved with a vision to provide comprehensive cancer care to one and all, through its motto of excellence in services, education and research.
Vacancy Details of ACTREC Recruitment
There are a total of 146 positions for the post of scientific officer, office in charge, Nurse, junior engineer &other jobs in ACTREC Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for ACTREC Junior Engineer, Nurse jobs Notification
The Educational Qualifications will be varying to each post of scientific officer, office in charge, Nurse, junior engineer &other jobs in ACTREC Recruitment. The detailed information about Educational Qualifications is given in official notification link below.
- Scientific Officer D (Centre for Cancer Epidemiology): Post Graduate in Biology/ BAMS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine and Passed RSO Exam of RPAD/ AERB with Previous Experience in PET/ CECT of One year Post Qualification.
- Scientific Officer D (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine with Experience in Radiopharmaceutical Formulation in a Hospital radiopharmacy
- Scientific Officer D (Computational Imaging): Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical Engineering
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT) or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT)
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Clinical Research Coordinator): M.Sc/ BAMS/ BHMS
- Officer-in-Charge (Dispensary): Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with State Pharmacy Council Registration
- Nurse ‘A’: 02 years’ Clinical Experience in a 50 Bedded Hospital plus a Diploma in Oncology Treatment for 02 years.
- Junior Engineer (Bio-Medical): Degree in Bio-medical Engineering.
- Foreman: SSC plus ITI 02 years Govt Institute acknowledged full-time course
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’: B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Post Graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from Recognized University
- Assistant Dietician: Registered Dietician with M.Sc
- kitchen Supervisor: One-year training Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Housekeeping Supervisor: B.Sc in Hotel Management
- Coordinator ‘B’: B.Sc Pass
- Pharmacist ‘B’: B. Pharm or D.Pharma
- Technician: HSC plus CMLT/ DMLT with relevant experience as Technician
The minimum age limit for applying to ACTREC is 30 years.
The maximum age limit for applying to ACTREC is 40 years.
The age relaxation will applicable as per the Govt.of India
Pay Scale(salary) for ACTREC Notification for Engineer, Officer jobs
The selected applicant will get the scale of pay in the range of Rs 19,900-67,700/-
All other allowances are contrived in accordance with the ACTREC Rules & Regulations.
Selection Process for ACTREC Recruitment
The selection process will be As per ACTREC rules & regulations.
Application Process for ACTREC Notification
Application Fee for Nurse, Engineer Jobs in ACTREC
Candidate belonging to the categories of general should pay an amount of -RS 300/-
Candidate belonging to the categories of SC/ST/Female/PWD/EX servicemen-No application fee.
Caution: The fee charged for the application shall under no circumstances be refunded
How to Apply for ACTREC Recruitment
- The eligible candidates who are applying the ACTREC recruitment should go the official website and open the online application link given below.
- candidate should fill the application form carefully by given instructions.
- The candidate must submit an online receipt of payment, and recent passport size photograph, copies of all certificates relating to the date of birth, educational qualifications, Certificates of Experience, Caste certificates, etc. the copy of online application form by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). before the last date otherwise, the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
Important Dates for ACTREC Notification
The starting date of applications is 08-07-2020.
The last date of online applications is 07-08-2020.
The receiving hard copy online application within 7 days from the last date of online applications is 14-08-2020.
Important Links for ACTREC Recruitment
Click Here for Official Notification of ACTREC Recruitment
Click Here for Online Application Link of ACTREC Recruitment
Click here for Official Web site of ACTREC
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com