AAI Junior Executive Recruitment: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has advertised new recruitment with the aim of hiring creative and talented aspirants for filling up 180 posts for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020through GATE -2019.
AAI JE Recruitment 2020 Online Application Link has mentioned on the official website. Applicants who are interested to apply online for Junior Executive in AAI for the vacancy of 180 can apply from 03-08-2020 to 02-09-2020.
Additional information about airport authority of India recruitment junior executive like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale of AAI junior executive, interview date, selection process, how to apply, Job Vacancies, and the latest date of your application. Follow the following instructions to review the other requirements and information. For more Job updates on the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2020 please visit our website (VijethaJobs.com) regularly.
Name of the Organisation: Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Name of the vacancy: Junior Executive
No.of the Vacancies: 180 posts.
Advertisement No: Advt. No.03/2020.
Vacancy Details of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||15|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||15|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||150|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
Educational Qualification AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil): The Candidate should have Graduated in Engineering/Technology in Civil with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized by the Government of India.
Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical):: The Candidate should have a Graduate in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized by the Government of India.
Junior Executive (Electronics): The Candidate should have Graduated in Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized by Government of India.
Age Limit for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
- The maximum Age limit of the Unreserved/EWS candidates is 27 years.
- The Age relaxation of the OBC(NCL) candidates is 3 years.
- The Age relaxation of the SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
- The Upper age relaxation of who are in regular service of AAI candidates is 10 years.
- And other age Relaxations is Applicable as per rules of AAI Guidelines.
Pay Scale of AAI Junior Executive Job
AAI Junior Executive Salary:
- The applicants who are chosen for the AAI Junior Executive will be paid a remuneration of Rs.40000/- per month.
- 35% of Basic Pay, HRA, and Other benefits are admissible as per AAI rules.
Selection Process AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
The process of Selection of AAI Junior Executive posts will be made as per the merit list prepared on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks obtained by the candidates that appeared for document verification. During the verification of documents, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates.
The document verification will be held at Corporate Headquarters in New Delhi.
Application Process of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
Application Fee AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
- Application Fee for All Candidates Rs 300/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
- The Application Fee will be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY.
- Payment of the Fee through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only.
- The Application Fee once paid will not be refunded any circumstances.
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
- The candidates Who are interested in applying for the Airports Authority of India (AAI) should visit the official website http://www.aai.aero. and click the tab “CAREERS”.
- Register yourself valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Enter your details mentioned in the Online Application form filled it and then submit.
- And the Last stage of Application Process they Should pay the Application fee and get a printout for future references.
- For authenticity of any information About the AAI Recruitment candidates Should visit detailed advertisement available on Official Portal of Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Key Dates for Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment
Opening Date of receipt the Online Applications:03-08-2020.
Closing Date for submission of Online Applications:02-09-2020.
Document Verification for selected candidates Will is announced soon on AAI Website.
Important Links for Junior Executive in AAI Recruitment
AAI Junior Executive Notification 2020 – ONLINE APPLICATION Links.
|Registration Link||Login Link|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com